Talking about the stamping and blanking process of sheet metal processing
- Sheet metal processing stamping and blanking method
1. Punch: After using the punch to unfold the parts on the plate in one or more steps, the plate is cut into various shapes of material parts. Its advantages are short time-consuming, high efficiency, high precision and low cost. Suitable for mass production, but the mold should be designed.
2. Sawing machine: mainly use aluminum profiles, square tubes, drawing tubes, round bars, etc., with low cost and low precision.
3. Shearing machine: It uses shearing machine to cut simple pieces of strips. It is mainly prepared for mold blanking and forming. The cost is low and the precision is lower than 0.2, but it can only process strips or blocks without holes and corners. material.
- NC CNC blanking, when NC blanking, you must first write a numerical control machining program, use programming software, and write the drawn unfolding diagram into a program that can be recognized by the NC digital drawing machine tool, allowing it to gradually cut various parts on the flat plate according to these programs. It is a flat plate of this shape, but its structure is made of a tool structure, the cost is low, and the accuracy is 0.15.
5. Laser cutting is to use the laser cutting method to cut the structural shape of the flat plate on the large flat plate. The same NC laser program also needs to be written, and it can cut flat plates of various complex shapes. The cost is high and the precision is 0.1.
Sheet metal processing is a key technology that sheet metal technicians need to master, and it is also an important process for sheet metal product forming. Precision sheet metal processing includes traditional cutting, blanking, bending and forming methods and process parameters, including various cold stamping die structures and process parameters, various equipment working principles and operation methods, as well as new stamping technologies and new processes . Sheet metal processing of parts is called sheet metal processing.
Stainless steel SUS304 is one of the most widely used stainless steels. Because it contains Ni (nickel), it is more resistant to corrosion, heat resistance, better mechanical properties, no heat treatment hardening, and no elasticity than steel containing Cr (chromium).
Stainless steel SUS301Cr (chromium) content is higher, SUS304 is lower, corrosion resistance is poor, but good tension and hardness can be obtained in stamping sheet metal processing, good elasticity, mainly used for springs and anti-corrosion EMI.