Briefly describe the processing steps of sheet metal stamping parts
For any sheet metal part, there is a certain processing of sheet metal stamping parts, which is the so-called technological process. Depending on the sheet metal structure, the process flow may vary, but generally no more than the following:
1. Design and draw the part diagram of its sheet metal parts, also called three views. Its function is to express the structure of sheet metal parts by drawing.
2. Draw an expansion diagram. That is, the parts with complex structure are unfolded into a flat part.
3. Blanking. There are many blanking methods, including the following:
(1) Shearing machine blanking: It is to use a shearing machine to cut out the shape, length and width of the unfolded drawing. If there are punching and chamfering, then resort to punching and punching die for punching and chamfering.
(2) Punching and blanking: After the parts are unfolded and formed, the punch is used to punch the flat structure in one or more steps. Its advantages are short labor time, high efficiency, which can reduce processing costs, and is often used in mass production.
(3), NC numerical control blanking. When NC blanking, the first step is to write the CNC machining program, that is, use the programming software to write the unfolded drawing into a program that the CNC machining machine can recognize. Let it follow these procedures step by step on the iron plate, punching out the structure and shape of its plate.
(4), laser cutting. The laser cutting method is used to cut the structural shape of the flat plate on the iron plate.
4. Flanging and tapping. Flanging, also called drawing hole, is drawn from a smaller base hole into a slightly larger hole, and then tapped on the drawing hole, which can increase its strength and avoid slippage. Generally used for sheet metal processing. When the thickness of the plate is large, such as 2.0, 2.5, etc., we can tap directly without flanging.
5. Punch. Generally, processing methods such as punching and cutting corners, punching and blanking, punching convex hulls, punching and tearing, and punching holes are used to achieve the processing purpose. Processing requires corresponding molds to complete the operation, such as punching convex hulls with convex hull molds, and tearing forming molds for punching and tearing.
6, pressure riveting. Pressure riveting as far as our factory is concerned, riveting studs, riveting nuts, riveting screws, etc. is often used. The riveting method is generally completed by a punch or hydraulic riveting machine, and riveted to the sheet metal parts.
7. Bending. Bending is the folding of a 2D flat part into a 3D part. Its processing requires a bending machine and a corresponding bending die to complete the operation, and there is also a certain bending sequence. Its principle is that the first fold does not interfere with the first fold, and the back fold will produce interference.
8. Welding. Welding is to weld multiple parts together to achieve the purpose of processing or to weld the side seam of a single part to increase its strength. The processing methods generally include the following: CO2 gas shielded welding, argon arc welding, spot welding, robot welding, etc.
9. Surface treatment. Surface treatment generally includes phosphating film, electroplating colorful zinc, chromate, baking paint, oxidation, etc. Phosphating film is generally used for cold-rolled sheets and electrolytic sheets, and its function is mainly to coat a layer of protective film on the surface of the material. , to prevent oxidation; the second is to enhance the adhesion of its paint.