The drawing process is a commonly used processing method in machining and production. However, in the actual operation of many factories, it is found that the molds for drawing parts are easily pulled. We should change our approach. Below, Zhejiang Baifudu Electromechanical will introduce the relevant knowledge to you. For the above problems, the adhesive wear should be reduced and the characteristics of the contact pair should be changed before the realization. Let us briefly analyze how to solve common problems in the processing of drawing parts?
1. In terms of original data, after surface treatment of the original data, such as phosphating, spraying or other appearance treatment, a non-metallic mold layer is formed on the appearance of the forming data, which can greatly reduce or eliminate the strain on the workpiece. . This method is usually expensive and requires additional production equipment and production processes. Although this method sometimes has certain effects, it is rarely used in actual production.
2. Adding a layer of metal workpiece and mold PVC film between the mold and the forming data can sometimes deal with the stretching problem of the workpiece. In terms of production line organization, in terms of continuous supply of film, in terms of cycle production, each workpiece needs to add a layer of film to affect the production speed. This method is generally expensive and generates a large amount of waste. This method is desirable for the production of small batches of large workpieces. When some forming loads are very small, the problem of workpiece strain can be solved by adding lubricating oil or adding lubricating oil EP lubricant.
3. Modify the die convexity, the concave die data or the surface treatment of the convex and concave die or select the appropriate die data, so that the contact properties of the tensile data like the convex and concave die have changed. From a practical point of view, this is an economical and practical treatment method and has been widely used. In short, there are many ways to deal with the surface strain of deep-drawn parts and punches. The specific method should be determined according to the size of the workpiece and the load to determine the type of processing materials used in the production batch.
The shape of the drawing workpiece is complex and diverse, and the dimensional accuracy is high. The processed product is equal to the cut product. The machining section is very flat, smooth and bright, which is more difficult than other machining processes. High-precision fine-blanking gears can fine-blank gears, and the drawn parts have clear contours and small depression angles. In the process of processing, the drawing parts mainly rely on the press pressure to stamp metal or non-metal materials. During the processing of drawn parts, the precision of the workpiece is very high, which can reach the micron level. Compared with other processed parts, this product has significant advantages such as lightness, thinness, uniform distribution, and pressure resistance. In the process of processing, it can be mass-produced, shorten the processing time, one-time molding, without other processing. This product is mainly used for automobile handbrakes, cars, motorcycles and other products. It is an economical and efficient electromechanical component.
Next, we’ll educate you about stretched pieces so you can understand them clearly by learning. In this way, you can add some expertise to the products on this website.
1. Is blanking-drawing suitable for shallow drawn parts or deep drawn parts?
Blanking-drawing is suitable for shallow drawing, because the steel plate is pressed when blanking, and the steel plate is also pressed when deep drawing. Therefore, on this basis, there will be the above-mentioned corresponding theories. There is no doubt about that.
2. How to wire the tie rod?
In this case, in the eyes of Zhejiang Baifudu Electromechanical Manufacturer, it cannot use the ordinary thread rolling method because it is not applicable, but first thread a mandrel on the tie rod, and then carry out the thread rolling operation to complete the smooth operation. Work.
3. How to prevent the problem of pulling the rod?
In order to prevent the problem of drawing hair, the methods we can take may be aspects that we should pay attention to, mainly including the following aspects:
(1) The appearance of the die used should be smooth, and smooth work should be done during deep drawing;
(2) The hardness of the mold material is too low.
(3) Third, do a good job of cleaning the stretched parts, and there should be no dust and dirt on it.
For stretched parts, it can be said that the above problems are very important and basic, and there is no such thing, so I hope you can study and understand carefully so that you can master it in time, so that you can have new harvests, and the products have some development and development in the process of learning. Breakthroughs can also prevent yourself from not harvesting.
I hope you can take and solve the above problems seriously, and know how to solve the above problems correctly, so that even if you encounter them in actual work, you can deal with them calmly, solve them in time, and avoid some unnecessary problems or troubles. Hope it will be useful to readers. Read More →