How to solve the tensile cracking in the processing of stainless steel stamping parts?
When the stamping part of stainless steel plate is cracked, there are four kinds of situations that often occur. There are four kinds of such situations. They occur immediately after the tensile deformation and exit from the stamping part. After the drawing deformation, shock or vibration occurs. Will appear for a while or in use. The cause of lateral cracks or point cracks in the sidewall of stainless steel stamping parts may be caused by material inclusions, ferrite and other intergranular defects, or it may be the deep drawing process and deep drawing cracks that occur during the processing of stainless steel stamping parts and other reasons.
The transverse cracks or point cracks on the side walls of stainless steel deep-drawing parts are mainly caused by inclusions or ferrite in the matrix. In the production process of stainless steel, the following two points should be paid attention to:
(1) Improve the purity of the material and reduce the inclusion content in the matrix of the stainless steel material.
(2) Improve the component design and hot rolling, cold rolling annealing process, and reduce the ferrite content of the stainless steel matrix.
However, in the production process of stainless steel materials, these two kinds of processing defects will inevitably occur, so in the process of stamping products such as thermos cups, pressure cookers, and inner pots, appropriate technological measures can also be taken to reduce or avoid inclusions or Crack phenomenon caused by ferrite defects.
(1) Change the forming method from thinning and deep drawing to equal thickness drawing.
(2) Increase the number of stretching passes, increase the fillet radius of the die, and reduce the difficulty of material deformation.
(3) Appropriately increase the viscosity of the drawing oil to promote uniform deformation of the material and avoid excessive stress concentration.
The above is the content about the cracking of stainless steel stamping and drawing parts. It should be noted that in the forming process of stainless steel drawing parts, the die should be used first, and then the cooling of the heat generated during the drawing process should be controlled, and the drawing process should be controlled. The cooling of the heat generated during the stretching process, the upper and lower molds can be cooled if conditions permit. I hope the above can be helpful to readers.