What is the reason why the punch of metal stamping parts wears too fast?
- What is the reason why the punch of metal stamping parts wears too fast during the processing?
1. The gap of the metal mold is too small. Generally, the total gap of the Jianhan mold is 20%-25% of the thickness of the material plate.
2. The concave mold is not conducive to neutrality, including defects such as mold base, mold assembly and rotary tower insert sleeve.
3. The temperature of the first simulated test is too high, which is mainly caused by the long-term continuous stamping of the same mold.
4. Improper grinding method of die edge will lead to annealing and increase wear.
5. For local single-sided punching, such as step punching, punching angle or shearing force, the lateral force of the aluminum alloy door and window components will cause the punch to deviate to one side, reducing the edge gap, resulting in serious punching. Die wear. If the installation accuracy of the machine tool die is not high, the punch will deflect to the upper die, thereby damaging the punch and the die.
6. The raw materials you buy may be defective.
7. Usually there is no machine maintenance and so on.
Well, the above is the relevant content of “Is the punch of metal stamping parts worn too fast?” I hope the above content can help you!