What are the factors that affect the dimensional accuracy of metal stamping parts?
The dimensional accuracy of metal stamping parts refers to the difference between the actual size and the basic size of the stamping parts. The smaller the difference, the higher the dimensional accuracy of the metal stamping parts.
1. The factors affecting the dimensional accuracy of metal stamping parts are as follows
1. Manufacturing accuracy of metal stamping die.
2. The gap of the concave and convex die.
3. The resilience of the material after stamping.
4. Accidental factors in the production process, such as inaccurate positioning, unstable material properties, etc.
5. It can be divided into precision grade and ordinary grade. The ordinary level is the precision that can be achieved by economic means, and the precision level is the precision that can be achieved by stamping technology.
The surface quality of metal stamping parts shall not be higher than the surface quality of raw materials, otherwise it needs to increase the follow-up processing to achieve, and increase the production cost.
Second, the accuracy requirements of metal stamping dies
Many aspects of stamping processing have precision requirements, such as the assembly of metal stamping dies, because this will greatly affect the quality and service life of stamping dies, as well as the quality of formed stampings. So, what are the specific precision requirements for stamping die assembly? please watch the following part.
1. The parts of the stamping die should meet a certain mutual position accuracy, such as: axis, perpendicularity, inclination, parallelism, etc.
2. Fitting accuracy and contact accuracy: Fitting accuracy refers to the fit clearance or interference degree between the surfaces of the parts that cooperate with each other, such as the fit between the cavity and the core, the insert and the template hole, the guide post, the guide sleeve and the template. Contact accuracy refers to the degree of distribution between the contact area and the actual contact points, such as the uniformity of the contact points on the parting surface, the contact area of the locking wedge slope, etc.
3. The moving parts should meet the precision requirements of each mechanism such as rotation accuracy, rotary motion accuracy, and linear motion accuracy.
4. Guidance and positioning accuracy: such as opening and closing motion guidance, installation and positioning of cavity (concave mold) and core (punch mold), sliding motion guidance and positioning, etc.
5. Other precision requirements: for example, the vibration, noise, temperature rise and friction control of the stamping die during operation, as well as the tightening force, deformation, lubrication and sealing of the stamping die during assembly must meet the working requirements of the stamping die .