How to choose a metal stamping press?
The selection of stamping equipment is mainly determined according to the nature of the stamping process, the size of the production batch, the geometry, size and precision requirements of the stamping parts. There are many types of stamping equipment commonly used in stamping production. The following factors should be considered when selecting stamping equipment:
- Whether the type and working form of stamping equipment are suitable for the process to be completed, and whether it meets the requirements of safe production and environmental protection. For the blanking process, open crank presses are often used for medium and small blanking parts; closed crank presses are generally used for large, medium and precision blanking parts; special dynamic presses or hydraulic presses are used for fine blanking. Formwork press. The hydraulic press is generally not used in the blanking process due to its slow speed, low efficiency, and sudden unloading at the end of blanking will produce shock vibration;
2. Whether the pressure and power of the stamping equipment meet the requirements of the completed process.
3. Whether the die installation height, table size, stroke, etc. of the stamping equipment are suitable for the die used to complete the process.
4. Whether the number of strokes of the stamping equipment meets the requirements of production efficiency.
1. How to choose a stamping part processing press
1. Small and medium-sized blanking parts, bending parts, drawing parts, forming parts and other stamping parts that do not require high precision generally use “open single-column presses”.
2. “Double-action presses” are generally used for medium-sized tensile parts.
3. For large and medium-sized stamping parts with high precision requirements, “closed presses” or “multi-point presses” are mostly used.
4. For the production of large batches of stamping parts, “high-speed presses” or “multi-station presses” are generally used.
5. The extrusion process should use a special “cold extrusion machine”.
6. The precision stamping process should use a special “precision stamping press”.
7. Stamping processes such as leveling, correction, and bending should choose a “double-column or four-column press”, a spiral friction press or a hydraulic press with good rigidity.
8. For the processing of porous stamping parts, CNC punching die rotary head press is used.
9. For the die that requires the punch to be unable to leave the spring-pressed discharge plate during the stamping process, a press with an adjustable stroke should be used.