How to reduce the possibility of damage to metal stamping parts?
- How to reduce the damage of metal stamping parts
1. The model, specification and function of hardware accessories should conform to the current national scale and relevant regulations, and match the selection of plastic steel doors and windows.
2. For sliding windows with a width of more than 1 meter or doors and windows with double glazing, double pulleys or moving pulleys should be set.
3. The sliding brace hinge shall not use aluminum alloy material, but stainless steel material.
4. When installing hardware with fastening screws, there must be a metal lining plate inside, and the thickness of the lining plate should be at least twice the pitch of the fasteners. It must not be fastened to plastic profiles and must not be lined with non-metallic materials.
5. The hardware accessories should be finally installed, and the door and window locks, handles, etc. should be assembled after the door and window sashes are in the frame to ensure accurate positions and flexible switches.
6. Pay attention to maintenance after installation of metal stamping parts to prevent rust erosion. In daily use, lightly close and lightly open to prevent hard closing and hard opening, which may cause damage. No noise, now there are nylon wheels, which are not only noiseless, but also smoother, lighter, and have no shorter lifespan than the aforementioned pulleys. To make the doors and windows operate normally and smoothly, it is necessary to choose high-quality pulleys for the doors and windows. On the surface, the inferior pulleys have rough workmanship, no smoothness, and inflexible sliding.