What are the methods to prevent damage to metal stamping parts?
- How to prevent the damage of metal stamping parts?
1. The type, specification and function of the selected hardware accessories should conform to the current specifications and relevant regulations, and high-quality plastic steel doors and windows should be selected to match.
2. For sliding windows with a width of more than 1 meter, or doors and windows with double-glazed equipment, it is easy to set up double pulleys, or choose to use rolling pulleys.
3. The sliding brace hinge cannot use aluminum alloy material, but stainless steel material should be used.
4. When using fastened screws to equip hardware, it is necessary to have a metal lining inside. The thickness of the lining should be at least twice the pitch of the fasteners, and must not be fastened to plastic profiles or non-metal linings.
5. After all, hardware accessories gold should be equipment, door and window locks, handles, etc. It should be assembled after the sash is framed to ensure proper orientation and movement of the switch.
6. The metal stamping equipment needs maintenance in the later stage to prevent rust and corrosion. In daily use, it should be lightly closed and lightly opened to prevent hard closing and hard opening, which will cause damage and no noise. With the current nylon wheel, it is not only noiseless, but also smoother and lighter, and its service life is not shorter than the above pulley, so that the (door) window can run normally and smoothly, choose high-quality pulley for (door) window, and inferior pulley from On the surface, the workmanship is rough, not smooth, the sliding is not active, and it is small and light.