What are the common problems in the processing of metal stamping parts?
- Some common problems and reasons in the processing of stamping parts
1. Roller printing: It is caused by foreign matter adhering to the cleaning roller or paper feeding roller (occurs at a fixed distance). Under normal circumstances, the foreign matter printed by the roller on the sheet can be removed.
2. Burrs: In the process of punching or chamfering, there is incomplete residual material, and burrs are generated in the part below the truncated surface of the steel plate. Based on the truncated surface, the iron powder generated here will damage the mold and produce Concave and convex.
3. The coil may be crushed or the edge is wrinkled: When the gap between the guide rollers on the die is small, the guide rollers of the uncoiler may be wrinkled, which is caused by the unyielding balance of the coil feed.
4. Concave and convex: The material is abnormally convex or concave due to foreign matter (iron filings, dust) mixed in the uncoiler.
- Sliding mark: It is caused by the sliding of the roller, which occurs when it suddenly stops or accelerates.
When we design the mold, we must have reasonable clearance value, fillet radius and machining accuracy. When designing a bending die, effective measures should be taken to reduce the springback, and the springback should be subtracted from the die; reasonable rounded corners should be designed to prevent bending cracking. When deep drawing, use a blank holder to prevent wrinkling, and the pressure should be moderate; use appropriate lubrication to reduce the drawing resistance to prevent the die from sticking or the workpiece being pulled through.
There are many defects in metal stamping parts, such as scratches, cracks, raised dents, burrs, oxidation, etc. In the processing of metal stamping parts, we must pay attention to these details, so as to bring greater benefits. Spinning is a metal rotary machining process. During the processing, the blank is actively rotated with the spinning die or the spinning head is actively rotated around the blank and the spinning die. hollow revolving body parts.
Reshaping is the second reshaping of the product shape using the established tool shape. Mainly reflected in the pressing plane, spring feet, etc. In view of the elasticity of some materials, the quality of one-time forming cannot be guaranteed. Reprocessing is a basic stamping process that uses molds to separate materials. , forming and other stamping processes to prepare the blank, and can also cut and trim the formed stamping parts. Blanking is widely used in automobiles, home appliances, electronics, light industry, instrumentation, machinery, railways, communications, chemicals, textiles, aerospace and other industries. The blanking process accounts for about 50% to 60% of the entire stamping process.
(1) Bending: a plastic forming method that bends metal sheets, pipe fittings and profiles into a certain angle, curvature and shape. Bending is one of the main processes widely used in the production of stamping parts. The bending of metal materials is essentially an elastic-plastic deformation process. After unloading, the workpiece will produce elastic recovery deformation in the direction, which is called rebound. Springback affects the accuracy of the workpiece and is a technical key that must be considered in the bending process.