The stamping factory does this to reduce the scratch on the surface of metal stamping parts
When there are scratches on the surface of metal stampings, the appearance of the products is poor, which will also affect the quality and service life of the stampings. In serious cases, they need to be scrapped, causing great losses. So how can we effectively avoid this problem? By doing so, the stamping factory can reduce the surface scratches of metal stamping products!
- Reduce the roughness of blank holder surface or die fillet;
- Replace the scratched stamping materials; Normalize the excessively soft metal materials;
- Eliminate the excessive gap on the joint surface of the die insert;
- If the scratch is caused by improper drawing direction, change the drawing direction,
- Clean the blank surface of the stamping part on the working surface of the die before stamping;
- Improve die hardness and replace die materials;
- Increase or even the die clearance.
The above contents will be shared here. In a word, specific problems should be analyzed and improved accordingly.