What are the factors that affect the processing quality of drawing parts?
Materials with good tensile properties can be reused if multiple die tests fail to meet the requirements. Where there is quality, there will be success. Usually 08 steel is produced, which is divided into boiling steel and killed steel. Its cost is relatively low, the surface quality is relatively good, but the segregation is serious, and there is a tendency to “strain aging”. It is not suitable for parts with high stamping performance and strict appearance requirements. Consistent performance, but more expensive.
In the process of deep drawing, the grinding of the drawing die and both sides of the blank holder is not enough, especially the deep drawing of stainless steel plate and aluminum plate, it is more likely to appear drawing marks, and sometimes serious tensile cracks will occur. No wrinkles, no scars. According to the principle that the area of the blank is equal to the area of the stretched part (plus trimming allowance), the correct positioning design of the blank should be carried out. However, the shape and process of drawing parts are often more complex, sometimes thinning and stretching. Although many 3D softwares are available for the calculation of spreading materials, their accuracy cannot meet the requirements.
We know that there is a hole in the middle of all the dies of the drawing die, such as circle, square, octagon, etc. Next, let’s take a look at the processing characteristics of the drawing die;
1. The gap between punch and die should be uniform. For drawing dies without guide equipment, a piece should be placed to adjust the correct installation direction of the punch and die. For the guide die, the gap between the punch and the die should be uniform during assembly.
2. The material has good sealing and elastic deformation during tensile deformation, so the punch and die need to be tested before hardening, which is easy to process and has good wear resistance. After the tensile test mold is qualified, the blanking mold is made according to the test modulus.
3. For the drawing die without guide equipment, it is necessary to place a piece to adjust the correct installation position of the punch and the die; when assembling the guide drawing die, it is necessary to ensure that the gap between the punch and the die is uniform.
4. Generally, when processing the drawing die, first make the drawing die, and then make the blanking die according to the condition of the test die, the processability of the parts and the convenience of the maintenance of the die, and the design should be considered carefully.
5. The processing quality of deep drawing dies has been paid more and more attention by people, and improving the quality of drawing dies is an important factor.
Tensile die process arrangement
1. Parts where the material is thinner and the drawing depth is greater than the diameter: the height can be increased by reducing the diameter of the cylinder, so that the fillet radius can be gradually reduced.
2. Parts with thicker material and closer drawing depth and diameter: If the height remains the same, the fillet radius can be reduced, and the cylinder diameter can be reduced at the same time.
3. When the drawing die is large and the radius of the circle is small, it can be achieved by multiple forming.
4. When the drawing die is too large, it can be formed by bulging as required.
When designing a drawing die, it is necessary to consider the relevant contents of the above-mentioned drawing part die design, such as tensile coefficient, material limit, determination of elasticity, drawing direction, pull-up or pull-down. , sometimes the mold is scrapped. Therefore, the production experience of the drawing die is also very important. I hope the above will be helpful to readers.