The processing of electronic stamping parts is mainly to make metal or non-metallic sheets
The accuracy and surface state of hot stamping parts are lower than those of cold stamping parts, but they are still better than castings and forgings, and the amount of cutting is less. Stamping is a production method that uses composite molds, especially multi-station-level molds, which can complete multiple stamping processes on a press to achieve automatic production from material uncoiling, leveling, cutting to forming, and finesse. The production efficiency is high, the labor conditions are good, and the production cost is low. Generally, hundreds of pieces can be produced per minute. Stamping is mainly classified according to the process, which can be divided into two categories: separation process and forming process. The separation process is also known as cutting, and its purpose is to separate the stamped parts from the sheet along the contour line to ensure the quality requirements of the separated section. The surface and internal properties of the stamping plate have a great influence on the quality of the stamped product, and the thickness of the precision stamping material is required to be accurate and uniform; the surface is smooth, no spots, no scars, no scratches, no surface cracks, etc. Uniform yield strength, no obvious direction; high uniform elongation; low yield ratio; low work hardening rate. According to the shape, precision and production volume of the part, the material is then cut in punching and budding, and the blank is placed on the scrap die.
The processing of precision stamping parts mainly uses metal or non-metallic plates through the pressure of the press to help the stamping die stamping and forming. What are its main characteristics? Let’s look further down.
1. Main features of precision stamping die processing
1. Precision stamping parts are made by stamping under the premise of low material consumption. Its parts are lightweight and rigid. After the plastic deformation of the plate, the internal structure of the metal is improved, and the strength of the stamping part is improved.
2. Precision stamping parts have high dimensional accuracy, the same mold parts have the same size, and have good interchangeability. No further machining is required to meet general assembly and use requirements. It should be facilitated to use existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as far as possible to process it.
3. In the process of stamping production, because the surface of the material is not damaged, it has a good surface quality, and the appearance of the parts is smooth and beautiful, which provides convenient conditions for surface painting, electroplating, phosphating and other surface treatments.
2. Design principles of precision stamping parts
1. The design of stamping parts conforms to the use and technical performance of the product, and is easy to assemble and repair.
2. The design of stamping parts is conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing the variety and specifications of materials, and reducing the consumption of materials as much as possible. If possible, use low-cost materials and make parts as scrap-free as possible to reduce scrap.
3. The design of stamping parts is simple in shape and reasonable in structure, which is conducive to simplifying the mold structure and simplifying the number of processes, that is, to complete the processing of the entire part and reduce other methods, which is conducive to stamping operations, facilitates the organization of mechanized and automated production, and improves labor productivity.
4. Under the condition of ensuring normal use, the designed stamping parts and precision stamping parts should reduce the dimensional accuracy level and surface roughness level as much as possible, which is conducive to product exchange, reducing waste and ensuring product quality stability.
5. The designed stamping parts should be as beneficial as possible to the processing of existing equipment, process equipment and technological processes, and to prolong the service life of the stamping die. From car stringers, covers, etc.