Take you to see what methods are available for laser cutting in sheet metal processing
- Summary of sheet metal processing laser cutting skills
There are many tips for the application of fiber laser cutting machine, which can greatly advance the power of the machine.
1. Use a vacuum cleaner at least once a week to remove dust and residue from the machine. All electrical cabinets should be sealed to prevent the entry of dust.
- The dual focal length laser cutting on the laser cutting machine is a relatively simple loss item at the beginning, and long-term use will make the laser cutting worse.
3. Repair the steel belt of the fiber laser cutting machine on time to ensure that the steel belt is tight. Because once there is doubt in the work, it is very likely to cause some harm to people, or even serious enough to kill the operator.
4. Regularly organize the guide rails of the fiber laser cutting machine to remove dust, waste and other debris on the guide rails. In order to ensure the normal operation of the machine, the rack should be wiped frequently, and a certain amount of lubricating oil should be added on time to ensure that there is no debris in the lubrication. The guide rail should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, and the motor should be cleaned and lubricated on time to ensure the correct and accurate work of the machine. This effect is naturally an improvement in the quality of the cut.
5. Check the straightness of the fiber laser cutting equipment track and the verticality of the machine on time. The inspection period should not exceed half a year. If any damage or consumption is found, maintenance and commissioning should be carried out immediately. In this way, the cutting effect number and cutting failure of the machine will be reduced a lot, and the improvement of cutting quality is also a reasonable work.
The above are some tips and precautions for laser cutting in sheet metal processing. There are many ways to improve the power and effectiveness of laser cutting equipment. Mastering and using the methods and skills of these fiber laser cutting machines will undoubtedly be of great benefit to our work, and will also have a great effect on the quality of the cutting products.