How to deal with common problems in drawing parts processing?
For the above problems, we should reduce the adhesive wear and change the characteristics of the contact pair before reaching it. Let’s analyze it briefly.
1. In terms of raw data of the formed workpiece, the raw data after surface treatment, such as phosphating raw data, spraying or other appearance treatments, form a layer of non-metallic mold on the surface of the forming data. This method is usually costly and requires the addition of additional production equipment and increased production procedures. Although this method sometimes produces some effects, it is rarely used in actual production.
2. Between the metal parts and the mold, adding a layer of PVC film between the mold and the molding data can sometimes solve the problem of workpiece strain. In terms of the organization of the production line, in terms of continuous supply of film, in terms of cyclical production, each time a workpiece is produced, a layer of film needs to be added to affect the production speed. This method is usually expensive and also generates a lot of waste. For the production of small batches of large workpieces, this method of production is desirable. When some forming loads are small, adding lubricating oil or adding EP enhancer lubricant can solve the problem of workpiece strain.
3. Modification of mold convexity, surface treatment of concave mold material or convex and concave mold, or selection of appropriate mold material, so that the stretched material looks like the contact properties of convex and concave molds have changed. From the practical point of view, this is an economical and practical treatment method, which has been widely used. In short, there are many ways to deal with the surface strain of deep-drawn parts and punches and punches and concave dies. The specific method should be based on the size of the workpiece and the load, the type of material to be processed in the production batch, etc.
The shape of the workpiece of the drawing part is complex and diverse, and the dimensional accuracy is required to be high. The processed product is flush with the processed product, and the processed cut surface is very flat and smooth. Compared with other processing techniques, it can process high-precision gear punching parts with very small modulus, and the drawn parts have clear contours and small concave angles.
During processing, drawing parts mainly rely on press pressure to stamp metal or non-metal materials. During the processing of drawn parts, the precision of the workpiece is very high, which can reach the micron level. Compared with other machined parts, this product has obvious advantages: light, thin, well-distributed and pressure-resistant. In the process of processing, mass production can be carried out, the processing time can be shortened, and it can be formed in one place without other processing. This product is mainly used in automobile handbrakes, cars, motorcycles and other products. It is an economical and efficient mechanical and electrical product parts.
Next, we will promote some questions about stretched parts for you so that you can get a clear understanding of them through study. In this way, you can add some expertise to the products on this website.
1. Blanking-drawing, is it suitable for shallow drawing or deep drawing?
Blanking – drawing, suitable for shallow drawing parts, because the steel plate is pressed when blanking, and the steel plate is also pressed when deep drawing. Therefore, on this basis, there will be the above-mentioned corresponding theories. And, there is no doubt about that.
2. How to wire the tie rod?
In this case, in the view of the drawn parts manufacturer without PAX, it cannot use the normal thread rolling method because it is not applicable, but first thread a mandrel on the tie rod, and then perform the thread rolling operation, In this way, the work can be successfully completed.
3. How to prevent the problem of pulling the rod?
In order to prevent hair pulling problems, we can take methods, and perhaps should pay attention to the aspects. There are mainly the following aspects:
First, the appearance of the die used should be smooth, and it should be smooth when stretched;
Second, the hardness of the mold material is too low.
Third, it is necessary to clean the stretched parts. There must be no dust and dirt on it.
The above is the related content of drawing parts processing. For extruded parts, the above problems are related. So based on that, I hope you take it seriously and implement it and know how to respond properly. In this way, even if you encounter it in actual work, you can deal with it calmly, deal with it in time, and then avoid some unnecessary problems or troubles. May the above content be helpful to readers.