Production Problems of Metal Stamping and Drawing Parts
Frequently Asked Questions About Metal stamping Stretch Parts Production
1. The shape and size of the tensile parts do not correspond to the shape and size of the metal stamping tensile parts. The main reason is that bullets and positioning are not allowed. In addition to measures to reduce rebound, the reliability of blank positioning should be improved.
2. Metal stamping tensile parts surface strain is due to improper material selection, low heat treatment hardness, poor finish, concave corner wear, poor curved surface quality, excessive material thickness, unreasonable process options, lack of lubrication and other reasons.
3. Tensile bending crack
(1) When the angle between the bending line and the embossing direction of the sheet material does not conform to the specified arrangement, the bending line shall be perpendicular to the embossing direction when bending in a V-shaped unidirectional manner; when bending in both directions, the bending line and the embossing direction shall preferably be 45. degrees.
(2) The plastic material of the tensile member is poor.
(3) The bending radius is too small, and the pickling quality is poor.
(4) Insufficient lubrication – high friction.
(5) The fillet radius of the convex and concave mold is worn or the gap is too small – the feed resistance is increased.
(6) The quality of the black sheared and punched section is poor – burrs and cracks.
(7) The material thickness is seriously out of tolerance – difficult to feed
Solutions to problems with stretched parts:
1. The shape of the stretch forming process should be as simple and symmetrical as possible, and deep drawing as possible;
2. Stamping Bending Forming Parts that require multiple stretching, in response to the necessary appearance quality, respond to the presence of traces that can occur during the stretching process inside and outside the surface;
3. Under the premise of ensuring the installation requirements, the sidewall of the tensile member should have a certain inclination;
4. The spacing between the edge of the hole and the flange side of the flange should be appropriate.