How to reduce the damage probability of stamping parts?
- The model, specification and function of hardware accessories should conform to the current standards and relevant regulations, and choose plastic steel doors and windows to match.
2. For sliding windows with a width of more than 1 meter, or doors and windows with double-layer glass, it is advisable to set double pulleys or use moving pulleys.
- The sliding hinge shall not use aluminum alloy material, but stainless steel material.
4. When installing hardware with fastening screws, a metal lining plate must be built in, and the thickness of the lining plate should be at least twice the distance between the fastener teeth. Plastic profiles or non-metallic linings must not be fastened.
5. After the hardware accessories are installed, the door and window locks, handles, etc. should be assembled after the window and door sash is in the frame. The position is accurate and the switch is flexible.
6. After installation of metal stamping parts, attention should be paid to maintenance to prevent rust and corrosion. In daily use, it should be gently closed and opened to prevent hard closing and hard opening, causing damage. No noise, now there are nylon wheels, it not only pushes and pulls without noise, but also is smoother, lighter, and has no shorter service life than the above pulleys, in order to make the (door) windows operate normally and smoothly, it is necessary to choose high-quality pulleys for the (door) windows.
The above methods can effectively reduce the damage probability of stamping parts and improve the utilization rate. I hope the above content will be helpful to you!