How to deal with the rust prevention of stamping and drawing parts?
stamping and tensioning is a commonly used part in drawing and is widely used in many industries. stamping and drawing parts should be treated with rust prevention during the production process to effectively avoid corrosion during use. Let’s take a look at the anti-corrosion treatment method of stamping and drawing parts. What is the effect of multiple stretches?
1. Apply asphalt paint and preheat the stamping and drawing parts before spraying, which can improve the adhesion of asphalt paint and accelerate drying.
2. Coating a special coating in the cement mortar can improve the corrosion resistance of the lining of the punching piece.
3. Epoxy coal tar coating is a two-component coating with high adhesion and smooth surface.
4. Epoxy porcelain lining is a kind of anti-corrosion coating for stamping parts. Due to the difficulty of production and high cost, the use has certain restrictions, and it has high adhesion and smoothness.
5. Aluminate cement coating or salt cement coating, two kinds of special cement coatings are suitable for the anticorrosion of punching and pulling parts, and can improve the corrosion resistance.
6. Polyurethane coating is a new type of green special coating with good wear resistance and corrosion resistance.