How to assemble the stamping continuous die?
- How to install the stamping die?
1. Confirm whether the blanking hole of the die and the blanking hole of the pad are consistent.
2. After the upper and lower dies are assembled, put them on the lower table, and ensure that the datum plane of the punch and the datum plane of the mold are parallel.
3. The lower mold should be completely fixed, and the upper mold should be lightly fixed in advance.
- Test the slider on the punching machine for 20-30 times. After confirming that the upper and lower dies are in complete agreement, tighten the upper dies.
5. The bite component of the punch and concave die is combined with the lower die stopper of the die to adjust the height of the slider on the punch press.
6. Use the test punch of the sealing paper to confirm its cutting condition. If it is not uniform, check the installation state of the mold again. If the consistency cannot be achieved, it is necessary to confirm the parallelism of the punch slide and the lower table of the punch.
7. Adjust the material feeding length and feeding time. (If a scrap cutter is attached, the length of the material to be fed can be confirmed by the length of the cut scrap)
8. Comprehensive operation for 3-5 minutes. During this period, oil should be filled between the guide column and the bushing, and it should be confirmed whether there is any abnormality in the heat.
9. Try on the selected material to be processed to confirm that there is no obstacle in the insertion.
10. After the above work is completed, processing can be carried out. First, press down the first material positioning rod set on the side of the lower die, and feed the material until it touches the positioning rod. After insertion, the test punch is first hand-fed until the end of the final process.
11. After confirming that there is no abnormality in the hand feeding type, close the switch of the punch feeding device. At this time, the feeding work needs to be carried out completely on the finished position.
12. The punching die uses a single punching motion to confirm whether the feed is appropriate.
2. What is the mold assembly to do?
1. Select the assembly reference parts. When assembling, first select the reference part. The principle of selecting reference parts is determined according to the dependence of the main parts of the mold during processing. The main components that can be used as assembly reference parts are punches, punches, punches and punches, guide plates and fixed plates.
2. Component assembly. Component assembly refers to the assembly work in which two or more parts are connected into a component according to the specified technical requirements before the final assembly of the mold. Such as the assembly of the mold base, the assembly of the punch and the concave mold and the fixed plate, the assembly of the parts of the unloading and pushing mechanism, etc. These components should be assembled according to the functions of each part, which will play a certain role in ensuring the assembly accuracy of the entire stamping die.
3. Overall assembly. Final assembly is the process of combining parts and components into a complete stamping die. Before final assembly, the reference parts for assembly should be selected and the assembly sequence of the upper and lower dies should be arranged.
4. Adjust the gap between convex and concave die. When assembling the mold, the uniformity of the gap between the convex and concave molds must be strictly controlled and adjusted. After the gap is adjusted, the screws and pins can be tightened. The methods for adjusting the gap between the convex and concave molds mainly include the light transmission method, the measurement method, the gasket method, the coating method, and the copper plating method.
5. Inspection and debugging. After the stamping die is assembled. The assembly accuracy must be guaranteed, the specified technical requirements must be met, and the function of each part of the mold must be inspected in accordance with the technical conditions for mold acceptance. Test the mold under the actual production conditions, and adjust and correct the mold according to the conditions of the test mold production parts. When the mold test is qualified, the mold processing and assembly are basically completed.