Five methods to reduce the concavity and convexity of metal stamping parts
The cause of concave convex of metal stamping parts is mostly due to dust or iron filings attached to the appearance of raw materials or molds, which makes the appearance and quality of products low, but also makes the productivity drop. So how can we avoid this problem? The following is a summary of the following five methods to reduce the concavity and convexity of metal stamping parts in practice.
Five methods to reduce the concavity and convexity of stamping parts:
- Inspection and correction of drawing die: the drawing die needs regular inspection and maintenance to reduce the generation of convex and concave and maintain a stable state. The general practice is to use samples to check the bonding scratch and machining surface (die fillet, punch fillet) of the blank holder.
- Inspection and correction of the shear die: The reason for the convex concave after the shearing process is that the iron powder is produced during the shearing process, so the iron powder must be observed before stamping to avoid the convex concave.
- Proper manipulator speed: For semi-automatic drawing die production, when the drawing punch is at the lower die position and the manipulator speed is fast, the burr will fall on the upper part of the punch, causing convex concave. To avoid this problem, we can do the discharging test of the parts before production, and reasonably set the speed and discharging angle of the manipulator so that it will not touch the parts and the lower mold.
- Check the section: when cutting off the coil, the wear and damage of the cutting die will produce a lot of tiny iron powder attached to the cutting edge, so the double section must be checked in the material area or the stamping line before stamping production, and the plate must be cleaned and deburred in time.
- Inspection of sheet cleaning device: Before stamping production, it is necessary to inspect, trim, clean and settle the sheet at the same time, so that it may clean the sheet more effectively, which is also very necessary, and pay attention to the roller clearance and the quality of cleaning oil. The detailed method is to apply red paint on a steel plate before cleaning and settling it. At present, check the shape of the red paint before it is removed. If the removal rate is not up to standard, check and repair the cleaning and settling. Timely in case of lack of cleaning oil