Common problems and solutions in the production of metal stamping and drawing parts
Metal stamping parts and deep drawing parts can be seen everywhere in our daily life. During the mass production of metal stamped and deep drawn parts, various problems arise for various reasons. In this article, the editor of Zhejiang Baifudu Electromechanical shares the common problems and solutions in the production process of metal stamping and drawing parts.
1. The shape and size of metal stamping and drawing parts do not match
The main reason for the inconsistent shape and size of metal stamping and drawing parts is springback and inaccurate positioning. In addition to taking measures to reduce springback, the reliability of blank positioning should also be improved.
2. Surface strain of metal stamping and drawing parts
The surface strain of metal stamping and deep drawing parts is caused by improper material selection, low heat treatment hardness, poor finish, concave die fillet wear, poor surface quality of curved blanks, excessive material thickness, unreasonable process plan selection, and insufficient lubrication. of.
3. Bending cracks in metal stamping tensile parts
(1) When the angle between the bending line and the direction of the embossing of the sheet does not conform to the specified layout, when bending in a one-way V shape, the bending line should be perpendicular to the direction of the embossing; when bending in two directions, the bending The direction of bending and embossing is preferably 45 degrees.
(2) The plasticity of the tensile material is poor.
(3) The bending radius is too small and the pickling quality is poor.
(4) Insufficient lubrication – larger friction.
(5) The radius of the convex and concave die is worn or the gap is too small – the feeding resistance increases.
(6) The quality of the shearing and punching sections of the stretched blank is poor – burrs, cracks.
(7) The material thickness is seriously out of tolerance – feeding is difficult
1. The shape of metal stamping and drawing should be as simple and symmetrical as possible, and one deep drawing should be done as much as possible.
2. For parts that need to be stretched multiple times, under the premise of ensuring the necessary surface quality, the inner and outer surfaces should have traces that may appear during the stretching process.
3. Under the premise of ensuring the installation requirements, the side walls of the deep-drawn parts should have a certain slope.
4. The distance from the edge of the hole at the bottom of the drawing piece or the flange to the side wall should be appropriate.
5. The corner radius of the bottom and the wall, the flange and the wall, and the four corners of the rectangular piece should be appropriate.
6. The scale marking of metal stamping and drawing parts cannot mark the internal and external dimensions.