What should be paid attention to in the production process of stamping parts?
n the production and processing of stamping parts, there are many problems that need to be paid attention to. In this article, the editor of Zhejiang Balford Electromechanical summarizes the six points that should be paid attention to in the production of stamping parts. Let’s take a look together!
1. Regularly check the punch turntable and the die mounting base of the stamping parts to ensure the coaxial accuracy of the upper and lower turntables.
2. Before installation and use of metal stamping parts, strict inspection should be performed to remove dirt, and carefully check whether the guide sleeve and die lubrication of deep drawing parts are good.
3. In order to ensure the service life of the stamping parts, the spring of the mold should be replaced regularly to prevent the fatigue damage of the spring from affecting the use of the stamping parts.
- When the mold is installed, the stamping personnel should use soft metal to manufacture operating tools to prevent damage to the stamping parts caused by knocking and crushing during the installation process.
5. When the punch and die edges of the stamping parts are worn, they should be stopped in time and sharpened in time, otherwise the wear degree of the die edges will be rapidly expanded, the die wear will be accelerated, and the quality of the stamping parts and the life of the die will be reduced.
6. According to the die installation procedure, install the convex and concave die on the turntable to ensure that the direction of the convex and concave deep drawing stamping parts is consistent, especially the stamping parts with directional requirements should be carefully installed to prevent wrong installation and flipping.
Well, the above is about “six points to pay attention to in stamping parts processing”, I hope the above content can help you.