What requirements do stamping and drawing dies need to meet when drawing?
- Requirements for stamping and drawing dies
1. Under the condition of ensuring normal use, the designed stamping and drawing die should reduce the dimensional accuracy level and surface roughness level as much as possible, which is conducive to product exchange, reducing waste and ensuring product quality stability.
2. The design of the stamping and drawing die must meet the use and technical performance of the product, and it is easy to assemble and repair.
3. The design of stamping and drawing dies must be conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing the variety and specifications of materials, reducing the consumption of materials as much as possible, using low-cost materials where possible, so that the parts are as free of waste as possible and reduce Scrap blanking.
4. The design of stamping and drawing dies should be as beneficial as possible to the processing of existing equipment, process equipment and technological processes, and to prolong the service life of stamping dies.
5. The design of stamping and drawing dies must be simple in shape and reasonable in structure, which is conducive to simplifying the structure of the die and simplifying the number of processes, that is, to complete the entire part processing with less and simple stamping processes, reducing other methods, which is conducive to stamping operations and facilitates organization and realization Mechanized and automated production to increase labor productivity.
6. Stamping and drawing dies can produce good products. Therefore, in the design of stamping and drawing dies, the design must be strictly followed to avoid the design and loss of stamping and drawing dies!