What are the technical requirements for metal stamping die processing and assembly?
The module of metal stamping parts is suitable for centralized assembly. In the assembly process, the repair method and the adjustment assembly method are used to achieve assembly accuracy. In this way, higher assembly accuracy can be achieved, the processing requirements of parts can be reduced, and higher assembly accuracy can be achieved. The technical requirements for metal stamping die assembly are as follows:
1. The precision of the mold base should meet the requirements of the specification (JB/T8050-1999, JB/T8071-1995 “Technical Conditions for Die Sets” (JB/TT8071-1995). The height of the mold seal should meet the requirements of the drawings.
2. The assembled die, the upper die and the upper die along the guide column should slide smoothly and reliably.
3. The gap between punches should meet the requirements specified in the drawings and be evenly distributed. The working strokes of the convex and concave molds meet the technical requirements.
4. The relative position of positioning and stopper should meet the requirements of the drawing. The spacing between the mold guide plates should be consistent with the spacing specified in the drawing; the conductor surface should be parallel to the center line of the mold feeding direction; the guide material is equipped with a side pressure device, and the side pressure plate can slide flexibly and work reliably.
5. The relative position of the unloading and ejecting equipment should meet the design requirements, and the working surface should not have deviation or unilateral deflection, so that the packaged pipe or waste can be unloaded in time and ejected smoothly.
6. Reliable assembly of fasteners. The length of the bolt thread when connecting steel components is not less than the diameter of the bolt, and the diameter of the bolt when connecting castings is not less than 1.5 times; the matching length of the pin and each part should be greater than 1.5 times the diameter of the pin; the end surface of the pin must not be exposed. The surface of parts such as mold bases.
7. The blanking hole or discharge should be unobstructed, and it can be discharged by the packaged pipe or waste products.
8. Specifications should be replaceable. The set screws and dowels should fit properly with the holes.
9. The installation size of the metal stamping die on the press must meet the requirements of the selection equipment, and the lifting parts must be safe and reliable.
10. Under the production conditions, the tool should be tested under the production conditions, and the stamping parts should meet the design requirements.
The above is the relevant content of the metal stamping mold processing and assembly requirements, indicating that in the entire design and manufacturing process of the mold, the selection of mold materials and whether the heat treatment process is appropriate is very important. I hope the above can be helpful to readers.