What are the precautions for metal stamping?
- What are the preventive measures that should be taken during metal stamping processing?
1. We should regularly check the punch turntable and the die mounting seat of the stamping part to better ensure the coaxial accuracy of the upper and lower turntables.
2. Metal stamping parts need to be strictly inspected before installation and use, and the dirt should be removed. The guide bushes of stamping parts and die casting dies should be carefully checked for good lubrication.
3. In order to ensure the service life of the stretched and compressed parts, the spring of the die should also be replaced regularly to prevent the fatigue damage of the spring from affecting the use of the stretched stamping parts.
4. When installing the mold, the stamping personnel should use soft metal manufacturing tools to prevent the stamping parts from being damaged by impact and extrusion during the installation process.
5. The wear of the convex and concave die edges of the stamping parts should be stopped and polished in time, otherwise the wear degree of the die edge will expand rapidly, the die edge wear will be accelerated, and the stamping quality and die life will be reduced
What are the preventive measures for metal stamping processing above? I hope the above content can help readers!