What are the external surface defects of electronic stamping parts
First, the advantages of electronic stamping parts processing
1. The electronic stamping processing of precision stamping parts has high production efficiency, convenient operation, and is easy to realize mechanization and automation. This is because stamping is based on stamping dies and stamping equipment to complete the processing. The ordinary press is dozens of times per minute, and the high-speed pressure is hundreds or even hundreds of times per minute.
2. In the case of electronic stamping parts for precision stamping parts, because the die ensures the size and shape accuracy of the stamping parts, the appearance quality of the stamping parts is generally not damaged, the service life of the die is generally long, the stamping quality is stable, the interchangeability is good, and the consistency specialty.
- Precision stamping parts can process parts with large sizes and complex shapes, such as stopwatches as small as clocks, car longitudinal beams, cover parts, etc. Coupled with the cold deformation hardening effect of the data during the stamping process, the stamping strength and stiffness are high.
4. The stamping of precision stamping parts generally does not generate chips and debris, the material cost is low, and other heating equipment is not required. It is a processing method that saves materials and energy. The cost is relatively low.
With the development of society, stamping products have been popularized in all walks of life, and it is very important to process high-quality stamping parts. In the stamping process, there will be many shortcomings in the appearance of its products. What’s the matter?
When processing stamping parts, there are sometimes problems such as impact lines, slip lines, sinking, dark pits, and distorted appearance. For stamped sheet parts, cosmetic defects are not allowed. How did it form?
(1) The impact line and the slip line are mainly due to the appearance scratches, sags and dark pits formed by the conflict between the sheet and the mold after the contact of the stress accumulation during the stamping process.
(2) The appearance distortion is mainly due to the insufficient deformation of the parts, the small strain of some materials, and the shortcomings after the external force is released. So how to eliminate these shortcomings?
By changing the punch fillet and die fillet, the drawing depth is increased, the pressing material surface is changed, and the impact line is eliminated.
Slip lines can be eliminated by changing the product shape (left-right symmetry), increasing resistance, etc.
Eliminate subsidence and appearance distortion, understand the grade of stress gradient of parts in the deformation area, and try to ensure the uniformity of plastic deformation of products. At the same time, by increasing the resistance, part of the shape strain is improved.
More and more shortcomings can be identified in CAE simulation and use as technology evolves. For example, through the tangent displacement field of the molding, it is possible to understand the activity of the data and help to better solve the shortcomings in the molding of the part.