What are the main applications of stamping processing?
The molds used in stamping processing are generally specialized. Sometimes a complex part needs several sets of molds to be processed and formed, and the mold manufacturing has high precision and high technical requirements, which is a technology-intensive product. Therefore, only in the case of large production batches of stamping parts, the advantages of stamping processing can be fully reflected, so as to obtain better economic benefits.
Of course, stamping also has some problems and disadvantages. It is mainly manifested in the noise and vibration generated during the stamping process, and the operator’s safety accident occurs from time to time. However, these problems are not entirely caused by the stamping process and the mold itself, but are mainly caused by traditional stamping equipment and backward manual operations. With the advancement of science and technology, especially the development of computer technology, and the advancement of mechatronics technology, these problems will definitely be solved as soon as possible.
First, the characteristics of mechanical processing
Compared with other methods of machining and plastic working, stamping has many unique advantages, both technically and economically. The main performance is as follows.
(1) The production efficiency of stamping processing is high, and the operation is relatively convenient, and it is easy to realize mechanization and automation. This is because stamping relies on punching dies and stamping equipment to complete the processing. The number of strokes of ordinary presses can reach dozens of times per minute, and the high-speed pressure can reach hundreds or even thousands of times per minute. May get a punch.
(2) During stamping, since the die ensures the size and shape accuracy of the stamping parts, and generally does not damage the surface quality of the stamping parts, and the life of the die is generally long, the quality of the stamping is stable, the interchangeability is good, and it has “exactly the same”. “Characteristics.
(3) Stamping can process parts with a wide range of sizes and complex shapes, such as stopwatches as small as clocks, as large as automobile longitudinal beams, covering parts, etc., plus the cold deformation hardening effect of the material during stamping, the strength of stamping and stiffness are high.
(4) Stamping generally does not generate chips and scraps, consumes less material, and does not require other heating equipment, so it is a material-saving and energy-saving processing method, and the cost of stamping parts is low.
1. Ordinary cold-rolled sheet spcc spcc refers to the continuous rolling of steel ingots into steel coils or sheets of required thickness through a cold rolling mill. There is no protection on the surface of spcc, and it is easily oxidized when exposed to the air, especially in a humid environment, the oxidation speed is accelerated, and dark red rust appears.
⒉. The base material of galvanized steel sheet secc secc is a general cold-rolled steel coil, which becomes an electro-galvanized product after degreasing, pickling, electroplating and various post-treatment processes in a continuous electro-galvanizing production line. secc not only has the mechanical properties and approximate processability of ordinary cold-rolled steel sheets, but also has superior corrosion resistance and decorative appearance. It has great competition and substitution in the market of electronic products, home appliances and furniture. For example, the commonly used computer case is SECC.
3. Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet sgcc Hot-dip galvanized steel coil refers to the semi-finished product after hot-rolling pickling or cold-rolling, after cleaning, annealing, and immersing it in a molten zinc bath with a temperature of about 460 ° C, and making the steel sheet plated. The upper zinc layer is then tempered, leveled and chemically treated. The sgcc material is harder than the scc material, has poor ductility (avoid deep drawing design), thicker zinc layer, and poor weldability.
4. The content of stainless steel sus301 cr (chromium) is lower than that of sus304, and the corrosion resistance is poor, but after cold working, it can obtain good tensile force and hardness, and has good elasticity. It is mostly used for shrapnel springs and anti-EMI.
5. Stainless steel sus304 One of the most widely used stainless steels, because it contains ni (nickel), it is richer in corrosion resistance and heat resistance than steel containing cr (chromium), has very good mechanical properties, and has no heat treatment hardening phenomenon. There is no elasticity.Read More →