1. Analysis of the causes of wrinkling of tensile parts
The way to avoid wrinkling is to ensure that the mold can hold down the material during the stretching process and to ensure a reasonable speed of movement of the sheet. If the sheet moves too fast when the product is stretched, it will cause wrinkling; on the other hand, if the sheet moves too slowly, it will cause the stamping to crack.
1. Select reasonable pressing equipment
When selecting the pressing equipment, the pressing equipment compresses the deformed part of the blank, and has a significant effect on the pressing material to avoid the flange part from arching and wrinkling. Press material should be appropriate. The pressing equipment is divided into two types: elastic pressing and rigid pressing. Elastic equipment is suitable for shallow drawing and rigid equipment is suitable for deep drawing.
2. Reasonable selection of drawbeads
Setting drawbeads on the binder surface is a useful method to control deformation resistance. The drawbead can well adjust the movement of the material, so that the material movement resistance of each part in the drawing process is uniform, so that the amount of material flowing into the cavity meets the needs of the appropriate parts, and avoids wrinkling and cracking. For curved stretched parts with messy shapes, especially those with small flanges, drawbeads should be set to increase the radial tensile stress of stretching and control wrinkling; the setting direction of the drawbeads is in the radial direction. The part with less stress, that is, the part where the sheet is easy to move. For parts with smaller flanges, some materials (process supplementary materials) can be appropriately added in order to set tensile ribs, and this part can be removed when trimming. For drawn parts with large difference in drawing depth, the draw bead should be set in the part with less material feed, so that too much material in this part can be arranged to be pulled into the cavity of the die to avoid wrinkling.
2. Analysis of the causes of wrinkling of tensile parts
There are many reasons for the wrinkling of the stretched parts during the stretching process, the main reasons are as follows:
1. The drawing depth of the stamping part is too deep, which causes the sheet to move too fast during the feeding process, causing wrinkles.
2. The R angle of the die of the stamping part is too large during the stretching process, which leads to the fact that the punch cannot press the material during the stretching process, resulting in the sheet material moving too fast and causing wrinkles.
3. The pressing ribs of stamping parts are unreasonable, the pressing ribs are too small, and the direction is incorrect, which cannot effectively prevent the sheet material from moving too fast, causing wrinkling.
4. The pressure of the ejector is too small, so that the stamping parts are not formed completely and wrinkle is formed.
The above is the relevant content about the reasons for the wrinkling of stamping products. Of course, the wrinkling of products may also be due to problems with the parameters in the production process, and the parameters need to be redesigned. There are many reasons for product wrinkling. To prevent the cause of wrinkling, we can also check the origin.Read More →