Production requirements for precision metal drawing parts
What should be paid attention to when producing precision stretched parts?
1. The shape of the precision stretched product should be as simple as possible, and it should be stretched as much as possible in one processing.
2. For parts with complex appearance that need to be stretched many times, on the premise of ensuring the quality, the appearance should be allowed to have traces that may be produced during the processing.
3. Under the premise of ensuring the assembly requirements of the drawing die, the side wall of the drawing part should be allowed to have a certain slope.
4. The distance from the edge of the hole on the bottom or flange to the side wall of the precision stretch is appropriate.
2. What are the technical requirements for the processing of metal drawing parts?
In daily life, you can see many metal stretch products, such as stainless steel thermos cups, stainless steel bottle caps, stainless steel basins for kitchens, stainless steel small bowls, etc., all of which are stainless steel stretch products.
Compared with the metal stretching process, the shape of the stretched part is related to the simplicity and complexity of the stretching process. Simple shapes will be stretched into shape at a time. If the process of stretching the product is complicated, it needs to be stretched several times. Of course, under the premise of ensuring product quality, the number of deep drawing should be increased as much as possible, and the interval time of the drawing process should be extended. During the stretching process, stretch marks may appear on the surface of the product. Under the premise that the product is qualified, there is a certain slope on the side after stretching to ensure that the product size, whether it is internal or external, can achieve better stretching quality.
Another important aspect of hardware stretching is choosing the right lubricant.
The mold used for metal drawing parts is generally composed of punch, die and blank holder. The gap between the punch and the die is greater than the thickness of the sheet metal. Since the diameter of the die is smaller than the diameter of the blank, the material undergoes plastic flow during stamping and drawing. One part increases the height of the part, and the other part increases the thickness of the barrel wall. The stretching process is due to the internal interaction of the metal caused by the force of the material, resulting in internal stress between the elements in the metal. Under the action of internal stress, a strain state occurs, which causes the material to undergo plastic deformation, and is pulled into the die from time to time to become a cylindrical workpiece. The modification point of the stamping and drawing process is the transformation from a large section of the material to a cylindrical workpiece with a small section. In this process, the surface of the material and the surface of the die must be in contact to generate friction. In order to reduce the friction coefficient and reduce the extrusion force, a stretching oil with good performance must be used. The complex stretching process and lubricants also play a very important role. effect.Read More →