Nitrogen Oxygen Sensor Housing
1. Manufacturing process: stainless steel coil, deep drawing, deep drawing, redrawing, flat head chamfering
2. Scope of application: Mazda car nitrogen oxygen sensor shell cover is universal
3. Stamping material: stainless steel 316
4. Surface treatment: ultrasonic oxyhydroxide cleaning
5. Size specifications: The size can be customized according to your company’s requirements, and the unit price is negotiable.
6. Product features: no burrs on the end face, flat head chamfering, parallel and vertical cut surfaces, bright appearance
7. Quality: The production quality is strictly controlled, and the products are fully inspected before they are shipped. The products must be inspected before leaving the factory to ensure that every process meets the requirements and quality problems.
Quality comes from details. In order to let you buy better products, we strive to improve every detail. From accessories to craftsmanship, we are devoted to the pursuit of quality by Balford people.Read More →