Metal stamping parts processing, stamping parts stretch forming method
Products are drawn using stamping equipment including:
1. Tension treatment:
The plate pressing device uses the punch of the punch to pull part or all of the plate into the die to make it a bottomed container. For the drawing process of a conical (or pyramidal) container, a hemispherical container, a parabolic container, etc., the side walls thereof are parallel to the drawing direction, and the expansion process is also included.
2. Pull back processing:
That is to say, for a deep-drawn product that cannot be completed by one-time drawing, after the drawing process, the formed product needs to be drawn again to increase the depth of the formed container.
3. Reverse drawing processing:
Use the tension punch in the previous process to pull back, so that the inner wall of the workpiece becomes the outer side and the outer diameter is reduced.
4. Thin stretch processing:
The shaped container is extruded through a punch into a female cavity that is slightly smaller than the outer diameter of the container, thereby reducing the outer diameter of the container with the bottom, reducing the wall thickness, eliminating offset, and allowing the surface of the container to smooth.
Precautions for processing of pressed and drawn parts
1. The shape of the metal stamping and drawing die should be as simple and symmetrical as possible, and it should be stretched at one time.
2. For parts that need to be stretched many times, under the premise of ensuring the necessary appearance quality, there should be possible stretch marks on the appearance.
3. In order to ensure the installation requirements, the side wall of the extension piece should have a certain inclination angle.
4. The distance between the bottom surface of the telescopic piece or the hole edge of the flange and the side wall should be appropriate.
5. The bottom-wall surface, flange and wall surface of the drawing piece, and the radius of the four corners of the rectangular part should be appropriate;
6. The ruler, inner and outer shape of metal punching and drawing parts cannot be uniformly marked.
The above content is related to the processing of metal stamping parts. In fact, in the final analysis, the quality and performance of the stretched parts are the key, and the later use is also a basic principle. Of course, in the process of processing and production, the product will not have any defects, what we have to do is to reduce these failure rates to a very small amount. Thereby, the production efficiency of the stretched parts is improved. Hope the above content is helpful to readers.Read More →