1. How to remove burrs on metal stamping parts
1. Manual removal of burrs: If the number of stamped products is small, a more feasible method is to remove them manually. This kind of quality is better, but it is not suitable for high-volume processing removal.
2. Electrolytic deburring: This method is more efficient and has better quality, but the equipment cost is too high, and general small enterprises cannot afford it.
3. Vibration grinding to remove burrs (gear burrs), this method has high efficiency and good quality.
4. For the stamping parts after heat treatment, the burrs can be removed by shot peening, which can also eliminate the surface stress of the material;
5. Use air guns with various shapes of gun tips to remove burrs. This method is very effective and works more efficiently.
6. Use electrochemical deburring. If self-made equipment, the cost is not high, economical, efficient and practical.
2. The removal of burrs on metal stamping parts by the metal stamping factory mainly revolves around these four points
1. Outer diameter: When performing metal stamping processing, chamfering is performed with a lathe.
2. Edge: Use file, oil stone, sandpaper, sharpening stone.
3. Welding slag: Vibrating welding slag tools can remove brittle burrs.
4. Holes: Use a chamfering knife or the front end of a drill with a larger diameter to deburr the holes of the metal stamping parts.
5. It can also be polished, polished, sandblasted, etc., depending on the workpiece.Read More →