What are the points of attention for the design of precision drawing molds during the processing and production of drawing parts?
First, the shortcomings of the current upward continuous stretching die.
1. The thickness of the template is not uniform. The key to the stretching die is the stripping plate, which should be thickened and the splint should be appropriately thinned.
2. The guide gap of the drawing die is large, the die and the guide post, especially the stripper plate and the guide post, the gap between the punch and the guide post is large, and the precision of the guide post is poor.
3. The choice of the spring is not very reasonable. The key to the stretching die is the blank holder, and it is necessary to ensure that the stretching cannot be wrinkled.
2. What should be paid attention to when the continuous stretching die is stretched upward?
1. Thickness of the template: Because the upper mold needs to be equipped with a spring or a nitrogen gas spring, the upper cover plate is 25mm thick as far as possible, and the upper foot is determined according to the height of the stretched product and the cover degree of the spring required.
2. Upward stretching is actually a very critical point. It is a product orientation problem, especially for products with high stretching. It is easy to deform during the stretching process. If the product is crooked, it is difficult to guide. Then every step of stretching The question of orientation is the key.
3. Clearance: stretch upward, the inner guide should be neutral as far as possible, fixed on the stripper plate, which is conducive to disassembly. Colleagues use ball guide posts, which rely on the rotation of the ball to slide, so that the guiding accuracy can be guaranteed.
4. Selection of springs: D. A group of trimming generally chooses springs that can be stripped. At the beginning, the upper springs need to bear the stretching effect, so nitrogen gas springs are required. According to the product material and the size of the material, the thickness of the material must be Choose different tonnages, try not to choose large ones, because the blanking plate needs to arrange at least 4 springs. Not only that, but also different colors of springs need to be selected according to the thickness of the material and the diameter of the material. The subsequent stretching is based on a principle that the lower spring is smaller than the upper spring, and the lower spring can be stripped.
The continuous mold production process adopted by Baifudu Electromechanical Stamping, multiple processes are completed in the same mold, and the one-time molding of the product is realized. The precision of the finished product is higher and the quality is more stable. It can produce various stainless steel tensile parts, Drawing shells, stamping deep drawing parts, metal deep drawing parts, shell drawing parts, etc., what are the points to pay attention to in the design of precision drawing molds during the processing and production of drawing parts. The relevant content is as above, I hope it can help you.Read More →