What are the technical requirements for common automotive stamping die processing?
1. Characteristics of vehicle stamping parts
1. Since the high-speed cutting lathe is controlled by a microcomputer program, a central processing unit is required to process a large amount of data quickly. It has high-capacity storage structure, high-speed data transmission and network transmission capability, error compensation, measurement error compensation function, symbol error compensation, thermal error compensation.
2. The transmission system requires large feed speed and acceleration, generally 20-30 meters per minute and 20-40 meters per second.
3. The main road of the airport. Because in the process of high-speed cutting, the mold needs to be milled at a very high speed, and the speed of the spindle must be synchronized with it. Generally speaking, it needs to be adjusted between 10,000-100,000 per minute, with fast acceleration and accurate shutdown. Therefore, hydrostatic pressure, air static pressure, suspended magnetic levitation, etc. Generally used for the arrangement of lathe bearings.
4. The machining of automobile stamping dies is carried out with milling cutters, and the hardness and wear resistance of the tools are tested by thousands of turning millings. Therefore, the tool material must choose cemented carbide, polycrystalline diamond, etc. At the same time, the positioning of the tool must be accurate, and the error should be controlled within 0.001mm.
There are many factors affecting the quality of automobile stamping parts, and the influence of die layout on stamping die is often small. The influence of the die radius, die event geometry, die guide method, drawing rib (slot) setting, die pore size and other factors on the forming effect of the drawn part.
2. Determination of punch and die fillet radius
The radius of the convex and concave die is an important factor in obtaining an ideal deep-drawn part. Wrinkling and tearing are the two main defects of covered tensile parts. If the punching radius is too small: the bending deformation of the straight wall and the bottom of the billet increases, and the strength of the dangerous section is weakened.
When the radius of the die is too large, the tensile stress of the side wall of the blank increases accordingly. Both will increase the tensile coefficient and deformation resistance of the sheet, resulting in an increase in the total pull-out force and a shortened die life.
If the punching or die radius is too large, the deformation force of the sheet is small, and the metal flow resistance is small, but it will reduce the effective area of blanking and make the parts easy to wrinkle. Therefore, when determining the punch radius, the deformation characteristics of the workpiece and the drawing rib should be considered.
3. The geometric figure part of the model
The shape of each part of the die is different, which also affects the quality of the deep drawn part. There are two types: flat head dies and tapered dies. The use of tapered dies generally makes the deformed area of the blank more resistant to instability, compared to flat-end dies (t/D). The smaller it is, the less wrinkled it is.
Fourth, the mode-guided model.
The wire drawing die consists of a punch, a blank holder, a blank holder and a blank holder. The rationality of the mold track is directly related to the reliability of the pull-out work. Reasonable and stable guide rails can ensure the uniformity of the gap around the mold and the coordination of the drawing surface, thereby ensuring the quality of the drawn parts.
The above is the relevant content of automobile stamping die processing. The proportion of mold material and heat treatment is about 70%, which has become the main factor affecting the service life of the mold. Therefore, in the whole process of mold design and manufacture, it is very important to choose the correct mold material and heat treatment process. Hope the above will be helpful to readers.Read More →