Service life of stretch stamping parts
How long is the service life of stretch stamping parts? Balford Precision stamping Editor tells you that in addition to reasonable die structure, ultra-high manufacturing accuracy, good heat treatment effect, correct selection of the installation accuracy of punches and stampings, you can not ignore the correct use, maintenance and care of the die.
- Before installation and use, the stamping parts shall be strictly checked, dirt shall be removed, and the guide sleeve and die of the stamping parts shall be carefully checked for good lubrication.
- Regularly check the rotary table of the punch and the mold mounting base to ensure the coaxial accuracy of the upper and lower rotary tables.
- According to the installation steps of the die, install the die and the die on the rotary table to ensure that the direction of the die and the die is the same, especially the required direction (non-circular and square) stamping parts should be larger. Pay attention to prevent assembly errors and backlash.
- When the edge of the punch and the die of the stamping part is worn, stop using and grind them in time. Otherwise, the wear degree of the die edge will expand rapidly, the wear of the die will accelerate, and the quality of the stamping parts and the life of the die will be reduced.
- The die pressing personnel shall use soft metal (such as copper, aluminum, etc.) to make operating tools when installing the die, so as to avoid damaging the tensile parts during installation.