improve the quality of Auto Stamping Parts
Today’s economic environment is not good, and it is difficult for all walks of life. The metal stamping industry has also encountered considerable resistance, but every step must be taken to continue its development. To achieve the sustainable development of metal stamping parts, for the metal stamping parts industry, it is necessary to know how to change and adapt to the development of the market.
1. Build your own brand. The future market is the brand’s market. Although metal stamping parts are small, they must also establish their own brand advantages. Sometimes the size of the factory is not necessarily required, but it must be formal. Each process has strict management regulations, it must not be like a piece of loose sand!
2. Study with an open mind. As the saying goes, live until you learn. The metal stamping parts processing industry is the same, and its own strength and energy are always limited. Only continuous learning can make progress, learning the strengths of others to make up for their own shortcomings.How can the quality of Auto Stamping Parts be improved? To improve the technology of metal stamping parts, we must first analyze from its own characteristics. Metal stamping parts are thin and easy to form and can be formed into parts of various shapes. With the application of welding, assembly, riveting and other processes, the product is given the possibility to achieve multiple structures.
1. When designing the structural shape of metal stamping parts, it is best to use a simple and reasonable surface and its combination. At the same time, the number of processing surfaces and the processing area should be minimized.
2. The selection of stamping oil should meet the process requirements. Stamping oil with excellent performance can significantly improve the processing environment and improve the accuracy of the workpiece.
3. Select the blank preparation method in reasonable mechanical manufacturing, which can directly use profiles, casting, forging, stamping and welding. The choice of blank is related to the specific production technical conditions and generally depends on the production batch, material properties and processing possibilities.
4.The materials used for metal stamping parts should not only meet the technical requirements of product design, but also meet the requirements of the stamping process and the processing requirements of cutting, plating, cleaning and other processes after stamping.
5. For the forming process, in order to facilitate stamping deformation and improve the quality of the product, the material should have good plasticity, small yield ratio, large plate thickness directivity coefficient, small plate directivity coefficient. The ratio of the material’s yield strength to elastic modulus is small. For the separation process, the material does not need to have good plasticity, but it should have a certain plasticity. The better the plasticity, the harder it is to separate.
Our company is Auto Stamping Parts Suppliers, welcome to consult.