How to reduce the concave and convex problem of metal stamping parts?
- Five methods to reduce the concave and convex of stamping parts
1. Inspection and correction of drawing dies: Everyone should know that drawing dies need to be inspected and maintained regularly to avoid reducing the production of convex and concave and maintain a stable state. The usual practice is to use samples to check the bonding scratches of the blank holder and the condition of the machined surface (concave die fillet, punch die fillet).
2. Inspection and correction of the shearing die: The reason for the concave and convex after the shearing process is that iron powder is generated during the shearing process. The iron powder must be observed before stamping to avoid the occurrence of convex and concave.
3. Appropriate manipulator speed: For the production of semi-automatic drawing molds, when the drawing mold is in the lower mold position and the manipulator speed is fast, the burr will fall on the upper part of the punch, resulting in unevenness. In order to avoid this problem, we can carry out the part discharge test before production, and set the speed and discharge angle of the manipulator reasonably to avoid contact with the parts and the die.
4. Check the cut surface: When cutting the material, the wear and damage of the cut die will produce a large amount of small iron powder attached to the cutting edge. Therefore, before stamping production, it is necessary to check the secondary cut surface in the material area or stamping line, and clean the plate in time to remove burrs.
5. Inspection of the plate cleaning device: Before stamping production, it must be inspected and repaired at the same time to clean the plate more effectively. It is also necessary to pay attention to the quality of the roller gap and cleaning oil. The specific method is to apply red paint on the steel plate to make it cleaned and installed. At present, the cause of the removal of the red paint is checked. If the removal rate is not up to standard, it is necessary to check and repair the cleaning and installation. When the cleaning oil is lacking, it must be reduced in time.