Design principles and service life of stamping and drawing parts
With the continuous progress of science and technology and the continuous improvement of the level of economic development, machinery manufacturing and drawing parts processing enterprises are also developing rapidly and with high quality. It is no exaggeration to say that there are several or dozens of mechanical products that use some kind of high technology every day. Needless to say, the application of high technology in the machinery industry has made stretching products more intelligent in appearance and operation, breaking people’s impression of being clumsy and rigid. Philosophically speaking, quantitative change leads to qualitative change, and the theoretical goal is to prove that any object is a system and that no single cell or component can represent its integrity. Therefore, when people begin to pay more and more attention to the highlights of high-tech, we cannot ignore the bracket structure composed of various high-precision tensile parts, because without a strong supporting platform, all high-tech is on paper.
Due to the wide range of use, wire drawing is widely used. But it’s troublesome to actually find it. Most companies have a stable supply of parts, and most follow the principle of proximity. Otherwise, it will affect their production. Only a few products eager to succeed can post order information on the website. Such stretched parts manufacturers themselves should have their own very skilled industrial products, better concentrated in a certain industry, can improve their proficiency and technical level, once the order is received, there is price, quality, delivery time. Therefore, hardware tie rod manufacturers should position themselves and not blindly pursue too much. It can widely use automobiles and electronic pull rods as a professional R&D and production, which improves the technical level in this field and forms an advantage in the industry. Only in this way can the hardware stretched parts have their own foothold.
1. The design of expansion joints should follow the following principles
1. When ensuring normal use, the designed telescopic parts should minimize the dimensional accuracy level and surface roughness, which is conducive to the interchangeability of products, reducing waste and ensuring the stability of product quality.
2. The designed drawing parts should be as conducive to the use of existing equipment as possible, and the process equipment and processes will help prolong the service life of the stamping die.
3. The designed tensile parts must conform to the use and technical performance of the product, and are easy to assemble and maintain.
The main processing products are: stainless steel cover plate, stainless steel products, stainless steel seasoning bottle cap, metal stamping parts, tension parts, plugs, lighting accessories, non-standard hardware processing. Applicable to: electronics, electrical appliances, sports equipment, automobiles, packaging, machinery parts, food and other industries.
In addition to reasonable mold structure, high machining accuracy, good heat treatment effect and correct selection of punch, etc., the service life of drawing stamping parts. In addition to the punch installation accuracy and other factors, the correct use and maintenance of the mold is also a link that cannot be ignored. During this process, attention should be paid to:
(1) Before installing and using the drawing parts, the dirt should be strictly checked, and whether the guide rail sleeves and molds of the drawing parts are well lubricated.
(2) After the cutting edge of the pull-out punch and the concave die are worn, they should be stopped and sharpened in time, otherwise the wear degree of the cutting edge of the die will be rapidly expanded, the wear of the die will be accelerated, and the quality of the punching part and the life of the die will be reduced.
(3) While ensuring the life of the punch, the die spring should be replaced regularly to prevent the spring from fatigue damage and affect the use of the punching part.
The above is the relevant content about the design and service life of stamping and drawing parts. Generally speaking, the drawing process and die, drawing device and material constitute the three elements of deep drawing. Only when they are combined with each other, a deep-drawn part can be obtained. Which link has a problem will also affect the processing quality of the drawn part. Hope the above content can be helpful to readers.