Assembly principles and technical requirements of metal stamping dies
Metal stamping molds belong to single product production. The key to die assembly of metal stamping parts is how to ensure that the relative positions of the convex, concave and related parts can work reasonably when the mold is closed, and punch it to meet the product requirements. Below, the editor of Zhejiang Baifudu Electromechanical will share with you the assembly principles and technical requirements of metal stamping dies!
All kinds of parts that are processed and put into assembly of metal stamping parts must meet the requirements of the assembly process specified by various parts; for example, the relative position dimensional accuracy and step distance accuracy of multiple punch fixing plates and various holes must meet the requirements of the concave die. , the requirements of the discharge plate, the bolts and pins on the backing plate pass through the holes, and can be drawn according to the size of the drawing. The quenching, upper and lower surfaces should be strictly ground and smooth, and the overall die installed on the upper and lower die bases should be removed. In addition to the processing of all the holes to meet the requirements of the graphics, it is also necessary to process the bolt holes and pin holes, which can be assembled after heat treatment and finishing. The fixed mold base and guide plate must be connected. When assembling the screw holes and pin holes on the guide plate, the corresponding holes on the die should be used for drilling and reaming; although the type and structural characteristics of the hardware blanking die are not All the same, the assembly method and installation sequence adopted are also different, but the assembly principles should be followed.
Some components that constitute the mold entity are processed into dimensions and tolerances according to the dimensions and tolerances marked on the drawings during the manufacturing process (such as troughs, punching punches, guide posts, guide sleeves, die shanks, etc.). These parts are usually direct mount, some parts are only some sizes in the manufacturing process that can be processed according to the drawings. Need to match the relevant size. Some require mixing or blending prior to assembly, others require mating during assembly. The dimensions marked in the figure are for reference only, such as the die seat guide bushes or guide post fixing holes on the multiple punch fixing plates. Plate bolt holes, pin holes, etc. that need to be connected).
Therefore, the metal stamping die assembly is suitable for centralized assembly, and the repair method and adjustment assembly method are mostly used in the assembly process to ensure the assembly accuracy. In this way, higher assembly accuracy can be achieved, and the standard of parts processing is reduced, thereby achieving the accuracy standard for parts. The technical requirements for metal stamping die assembly are as follows:
1. The precision of the die base should meet the standard requirements (JB/T8050-1999 “Technical Conditions for Die Sets” (JB/T8071-1995) in the relevant die precision testing. The height of the die seal should meet the standards specified in the drawings.
2. For the assembled die, the upper die should slide smoothly and reliably along the guide post and the upper die.
3. The gap between the protruding dies should meet the standard specified in the drawing, and the distribution should be uniform. The working strokes of the convex and concave molds meet the technical requirements.
4. The relative position of positioning and stopper should meet the drawing standard. The distance between the mold guide plates must be consistent with the distance specified in the drawing; the guide surface should be parallel to the center line of the feeding direction of the die; the guide plate is equipped with a side pressure device, and the side pressure plate can slide flexibly and work reliably.
5. The relative positions of the unloading and ejecting equipment should meet the design standards, and there should be no inclination or unilateral deflection in the work to ensure that the parts or wastes are unloaded in time and ejected smoothly.
6. The fastener assembly should be reliable. The length of the bolt thread should not be less than the diameter of the bolt when connecting steel components. When connecting castings, it should not be less than the diameter of the bolt, and the diameter of the bolt should not be less than 1.5 times; The length should be greater than 1.5 times the diameter of the pin; the end face of the pin should not be exposed. The surface of the lower die seat and other parts.
7. The blanking hole or discharge trough should be unobstructed to ensure that parts or waste cannot be discharged at will.
8. Standard components must be interchangeable. The fit of the fixing screws and positioning pins with their holes should be normal.
9. The installation size of the metal stamping die on the press must meet the standard of the selection equipment; the lifting parts must be safe and reliable.
10. The die for metal stamping parts should be tested under manufacturing conditions, and the punched parts should meet the design standards.
The above introduces the relevant assembly and technical requirements of metal stamping dies. Stamping dies are the key equipment for stamping parts processing and have a direct impact on the quality of stamping parts. As the saying goes, if you want to do good work, you must first sharpen your tools before you can produce qualified products. I just hope the above can be of some help to the readers.